General terms of Agreement
These are General terms of Agreement that apply to all clients. If agreed otherwise in written, those agreements override this agreement’s specific part related to that issue, but not overall agreement. By paying the invoice you automatically agree to these terms. Please read carefully before making any payments. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
- Client will receive final deliverables via Dropbox link.
- Dropbox link will be available for 30 days to download. After the given period images might be erased permanently.
- Photographer shall not be responsible for video footages and images not taken as a result of Client’s mistake or failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
- Client is responsible for making a backup of all photos/videos from the digital download. DVDs/USB may be purchased from Photographer for $50 (note: sales tax to overall sum will be added).
- Photographer will make every attempt to keep archival copies of photos/videos, but does not guarantee that they will be retained more then a month after photo-shoot/video-shoot.
- Photographer is not responsible for any damage to the product that might happen during photo-shoot or shipping.
- All products will be donated or properly utilized, if not picked up within 3 business days after shooting, unless otherwise agreed in written.
- Raw files are not provided under any circumstances.
- Work is considered to be delivered and has to be paid in full, If photo-shoot is canceled due to customer’s reasons, failure to provide needed assistance and/or materials within agreed time schedule, unless otherwise agreed.
- Photographer has to receive full payment within the agreed time, if production is delayed due to reasons caused by client.
- Client understands that photographer cannot wait client to provide him needed assistance and or materials for indefinite time but can agree to postpone the production at a later time after full payment has been done within initial agreed time frame.
All deposit fees are non-refundable. A minimum of 5-business days notice will be required for cancellation of this Contract by client. Any cancellation made with less than 5-business days notice prior to the agreed upon service date will result in full payment by client. If the cancellation is initiated by ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC, all payments paid to ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC from client shall be fully refunded, INCLUDING the deposit fee. Refund shall be paid out within thirty (30) calendar days from the cancellation date.
All retainers and payments are non-refundable if any of HI-RES photos, RAWS and video RAWs or edited video footages are delivered.
Client is responsible for specification and timely delivery to Photographer of scripts, instructions and other content materials, such as logos, color specifications and other brand collateral. Delays in delivery of specification of these materials might delay delivery of the project.
Client should provide detailed instructions for every photo. This includes angles, exposure, editing tips, color, and composition. Any image will be revised free-of-charge indefinitely if client’s agreed instructions are not properly met. Client should pay for editing revisions and shooting re-takes that were not instructed at the beginning.
Copyright to all products, created by the Photographer/Videographer/ and/or subcontractor(s) remain the property of the ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC until paid in full. Violators of this federal law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Photographer remains author of its creations forever. Author name cannot be replaced under no circumstances.
Photographer CAN use web designs, photos and videos created under this contract for professional samples, displays, Internet website pages, advertising, exhibitions, contests, and any other purpose of Twinlight Studios, LLC and ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC. This includes actual images and behind the scenes taken during the photoshoot.
ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet acceptable industry standards and will provide the quality similar to another projects showcased in the related portfolio section of ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC’s official website – www.isa-aydin.com.
If performance of any given photoshoot/videoshoot or any obligation related is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, other labor disputes, government regulations, FAA rules, licensing and permission refusal or supplier failures, loss of electrical power. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
The laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern this agreement.
Client agrees to the terms on isa-aydin.com website by paying the invoice. This message is displayed on invoice as well.
Terms have been uploaded on October 4, 2018.