General terms of Agreement
These are General terms of Agreement that apply to all clients. If agreed otherwise in written, those agreements override this agreement’s specific part related to that issue, but not overall agreement. By paying the invoice you automatically agree to these terms. Please read carefully before making any payments. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
- The client will receive the final deliverables by logging on to our website and downloading via the Dropbox link. Dropbox link will be available for 30 days to download. After the given period images might be erased permanently. The client is responsible for making a backup of all photos/videos from the digital download.
- The photographer is not responsible for any damage to the product that might happen during the photoshoot or shipping.
- In case you need the products back, you must select the corresponding option during the checkout. All products will be donated or discarded, if not picked up within 3 days after the order is completed. (See “Return of Products” below)
- Free shipping is provided only for the shipping of products to the studio with select packages.
In case you need your products back, include the return shipping label when sending us the products. You have to schedule a pickup with your courier or collect your item(s) directly from the studio. If you need us to ship your products or drop them off at the post office, a $50 handling fee will be added to the shipping costs.
Before scheduling a date with your courier or dropping by, please contact our representative to ensure someone will be available at the studio at that time. We will provide you with a 2-hour timeslot for pickup.
- Not valid with any other offer and/or cannot be combined with any current promotion or discount, including use of multiple coupons
- Coupons are only redeemable for one visit or one-time use, and cannot be redeemed for cash. i.e they have no cash value
- Non-transferable, and may not be sold or re-sold online
- Every coupon has a predefined minimum and maximum spent limit.
- We are not responsible for loss or theft
- All coupons expire
We are providing many types of photography services that might come with indefinite usage rights as indicated in the description section of the service. But some high-end services might have limited usage rights.
If it is NOT indicated as indefinite usage rights in the description section of the service, BUR (Base Usage Rate) will still include the following by default:
- 2-years term (from the date order was delivered),
- Can be used on the company website, social media, Amazon, Etsy, and eBay
- Usage rights within the United States
You can expand usage rights by contacting us at (866) 528-8899.
Note: Images/videos can be used UNLIMITED times within the specified period, intent, and regions.
ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC and its photographers CAN use photos, videos, and web designs created for professional samples, displays, Internet website pages, advertising, exhibitions, contests, and any other purpose. This includes actual images and behind-the-scenes taken during the photoshoot.
We hope that you are satisfied with our services. However, if for any reason you are not completely happy with our services, you may request a refund. Please see below for further information on our refund policy.
To maximize your satisfaction, please consider and make your selections of offered services carefully before placing your order. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call (866) 528-8899 at any time to discuss questions or concerns.
Clear expectations are the name of the game. Tell us what you need in terms of quality and final product, and we will do our best to meet all of your expectations.
To receive a refund, you must provide a clear explanation of your dissatisfaction and allow us a chance to fix the issue within 30 days. We will do our best to address any concerns in terms of the quality of our service. If we are unable to fix your problem, a refund will be issued for the value of the images/videos in question.
By accepting this agreement you are agreeing to our Satisfaction Guarantee/Refund Policy
To be eligible for the Satisfaction Guarantee the following terms must be met:
Customer MUST provide a detailed brief before placing the order and MUST be physically present or joined via video call during the shoot
All claims must be submitted within 48 hours of the delivery
If you used images anywhere, a refund will not be offered
Any cancellation of orders made with less than 5-business days’ notice prior to the scheduled service date is non-refundable or will result in full payment by the client.
All bookings made with third-party vendors, including but not limited to models, talents, makeup artists, hairstylists, set designers, and stylists fees are non-refundable
All retainers and payments are non-refundable if any of the HI-RES photos, RAWS, and video RAWs or edited video footage are delivered
Work is considered to be delivered and has to be paid in full, If the photo shoot is canceled due to customer reasons, failure to provide needed assistance, clear instructions, and/or materials within the agreed time schedule, unless otherwise agreed.
If the cancellation is initiated by ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC, all payments paid to ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC from the client shall be fully refunded, INCLUDING the deposit fee. Refund shall be paid out within thirty (30) calendar days from the cancellation date.
Photographer has to receive full payment within the agreed time if production is delayed due to reasons caused by the client. The client understands that photographer cannot wait for the client to provide him with needed assistance and or materials for an indefinite time but can agree to postpone the production at a later time after full payment has been done within the initially agreed time frame.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
Specify angles for every image or scene in the video
Specify lighting requirements (inc. shadows, highlights, and type of lighting preferred)
Specify color requirements (Some products may appear different during the shoot. Especially, glossy, transparent, or items with a special coating. So, if you have certain requirements you must state them in the brief)
- Sample shots must be included in the brief to explain the assignment
Let the photographer know if you have any specific requirements regarding the shoot. Any information that was not provided in advance, can not be used as a claim for a refund policy
Please note that the following reasons will not be accepted as a reason to receive a refund:
“I just don’t like it”
I am not satisfied (without providing a sensible reason)
Showing other photographers’ work as a sample of quality (every photographer is different and has a unique taste, vision, skills, and equipment)
- All types of lifestyle images, creative images, videos, or shoots with models
Shipping Label Fees (if shipping label was provided)
Third-party vendor booking fees
Transaction Fees (Subject to Stripe Policy: https://support.stripe.com/questions/understanding-fees-for-refunded-payments)
Website Development Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet acceptable industry standards and will provide the quality similar to another projects showcased in the related portfolio section of ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC’s official website – www.isa-aydin.com.
- The client is responsible for specification and timely delivery to the Photographer of scripts, instructions, and other content materials, such as logos, color specifications and other brand collateral. Delays in delivery of specification of these materials might delay the delivery of the project.
- The client should provide detailed instructions for every photo. This includes angles, exposure, editing tips, color, and composition. Any image will be revised free-of-charge indefinitely if the client’s agreed instructions are not properly met. The client should pay for editing revisions and shooting re-takes that were not instructed at the beginning.
- ISA AYDIN PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC reserves the right to change its fees for services, cancel or change coupons and sales campaigns at any time without notice, unless agreed in a written agreement.
- When working on the composition of lifestyle (creative) images we spend up to 15 minutes per image. This does not include the time the photographer spends on technical preparation and lighting setup. We love clients to be present during the photoshoot or via live stream. It helps us ensure we are aligned with your marketing strategy. But we operate under time constraints because we get a lot of orders every day. After technical preparations for photo sessions, we provide an extra 15 minutes per image for the client to try out different ideas, which is more than enough in most cases. Occasionally a client requests more time to decide, consult their manager or ask for a friend’s opinion. To accommodate this, we charge clients wishing extra time a small additional fee of $25 per 15 minutes.
If performance of any given photoshoot/videoshoot or any obligation related is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, other labor disputes, government regulations, FAA rules, licensing and permission refusal or supplier failures, loss of electrical power. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
The laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern this agreement.
Client agrees to the terms on isa-aydin.com website by paying the invoice.
Terms have been uploaded on October 4, 2018.
Update to section 1.1 ( Sep 30, 2019)
- Our standard editing turnaround time is 10 business days from the day photoshoot was completed. Add $15/image for expedited editing up to 3 business days. Editing can be delayed if extra revisions are requested by the client.
Update to section 1.1 ( Jan 12, 2020)
- Proper formatting.
Update to section 1.2 ( Jan 12, 2020)
- Changes to terms of coupons. Gift certificates are no more provided.
Update to section 3.3 ( Sep 7, 2020)
- Simplified formatting of Return of Products
Added section 1.3 (Nov 18th, 2020)
- Cash Back Reward Program Terms and Conditions were added
Section 2.1 (Usage Rights and Licensing Fee) was updated. (Nov 1, 2021)
- Usage Rights and licensing fees are explained. Note: all orders placed before Nov 1st, 2021 are granted indefinite usage rights.
Section 3.1 (Money-Back Guarantee/Refund and Cancelation policy)
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy was combined with General Agreement and added to Section to 3.1)
- Date Updated Jan 5th, 2022