We take time to learn more and understand your business and your target audience.
Also, our 140” wide white background and our 16’ ceiling are specifically designed for oversized product shoots. We specialize in product photography for catalogs, magazines, Amazon listings and e-commerce websites.
We maintain a 5-Star Rating on All Platforms!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Why Choose Us:
- that sell fast
- have a quick turnaround
- are the highest quality in New Jersey & New York
We are proud of having 85% of our customers come back to us for more shoots. We value the quality of whatever we do.
Our commercial and product photography studio located in Hackensack, New Jersey, is on the border of New Jersey near GWB bridge (Bergen County). This allows us to serve the whole of North Jersey, owing to numerous highways, including NJ Turnpike.
Our main customers are local manufacturers in NJ and individual Amazon sellers.
We have eight editor-retouchers, who can turn around photographs in just 3 days – the fastest turnaround in NJ.
What We Do:
We have extensive experience in commercial photography and product photography for Amazon. We are used to handling the most difficult-to-shoot products. These might include highly reflective products, those in different tones of pastel, or super small items.
We like to work with you every step of the way. We feel that giving your product a personal touch can enhance its sales. Feel free to attend the photo shoots to offer your vision or give us directions. We listen carefully to meet your needs.
Our Jersey-based product photography studio provides the perfect atmosphere. We have an adjacent relaxing waiting room. Here, you can enjoy a cappuccino and high-speed wifi as you watch 4K TVs.
How it works?
To Place Your Order
1. Enter the number of images you need in a particular style and click “Add to Cart” 2. Repeat for every style of image you need, proceed to card and checkout
Ship Your Products
1. Ship your product(s) to our studio using our Free or Paid shipping labels 2. You can also drop off or ship your product(s) yourself to the address provided in the order confirmation email
Provide Your Instructions
1. Once you place the order, schedule a call and provide your instructions directly to the photographer
1. Once your order is complete you will receive an email2. You can Log In to your account to review and download your images/videos